The terms and conditions of use shown here ( hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions" ) set forth the terms between Asian Business Network co. ltd ( hereinafter referred to as the "Company" ) and users ( hereinafter referred to as the "User" or "Users" depending upon context ) of any services or features of Halal Food In Japan( hereinafter referred to as the "Service" ), which is provided by the Company.
- The following words and terms shall have the meanings set forth below when they are used in the Terms and
- "Content(s)" means information such as text, images, location data, software, programs, computer code, and the like.
- "The Content(s)" means Content(s) that we create and make available in connection with the Service.
- "Submitted Content(s)" means content(s)that Users have submitted, transmitted, or uploaded.
- "Separate Terms and Conditions" means documents released or uploaded by the Company that pertain to the Service, under the title "agreement, guideline, policy," and the like.
- The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Agreement to Terms and Conditions
- All Users shall use the Service in accordance with the terms stated in the Terms and Conditions. Users may not use the Service unless they agree to the Terms and Conditions. Such agreement is valid and irrevocable.
- By actually using the Service, Users are deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions. Such agreement is valid and irrevocable.
- If there are Separate Terms and Conditions for the Service, Users also shall comply with such Separate Terms and Conditions as well as the Terms and Conditions.
3. Modification of the Terms and Conditions
The Company may modify the Terms and Conditions or Separate Terms and Conditions when the Company deems necessary, without providing prior notice to Users. The modification will become effective once the modified Terms and Conditions or Separate Terms and Conditions are posted on an appropriate location within the website operated by the Company. Users shall be deemed to have granted valid and irrevocable consent to the modified Terms and Conditions or Separate Terms and Conditions by continuing to use the Service. Users shall refer to the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis when using the Service, since a separate notification regarding the modification to Terms and Conditions may not be provided.
- Users, when providing information about him/herself to the Company, shall provide genuine, accurate, and complete information while using the Service, and keep such information up-to-date at all times.
- If Users register a password while using the Service, Users shall exercise due care and responsibility in order for the password not to be used in an unlawful manner. The Company may treat all activities conducted with the password as activities that have been conducted by the holder of the password him/herself.
- Any registered User to the Service may delete his/her account and withdraw from using the Service, at any time.
- The Company may suspend or delete a User's account without giving prior notice to the User if the Company believes that the User is violating or has violated the Terms and Conditions.
- Users' rights to use the service shall expire when their account has been deleted for any reason. The account cannot be retrieved even if Users have accidentally deleted their account, and the Company asks Users to be aware of this.
- Each account in the Service is for the exclusive use and belongs solely to the owner of the account. Users may not transfer or lend their accounts to any third party nor may their accounts be inherited by any third party.
- When creating an account, you can choose the option whether you agree to receive our weekly e-mail newsletter. You can opt-out it on your profile page anytime.
- The Company places its highest priority on the privacy of its Users.
- The Company promises to exercise the utmost care and attention regarding its security measures for the continued security of any and all User information.
6. Provision of the Service
- Users shall supply the necessary PC, mobile phone device, communication device, operating system, and data connection necessary for using the Service under Users' own responsibility and at Users' own expense.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or cease, at the Company's own discretion, the whole or part of the Service at any time without any prior notice to the Users.
The Company reserves the right to provide Users with advertisements for the Company or a third party, through the Service.
8. Business Partners
Contents or other services offered by other business partners cooperating with the Company may be included within the Service. The business partners bear all responsibility regarding such contents and/or services offered. Furthermore, such contents and services may be governed by the explicit terms and conditions etc. , which are set accordingly by the business partners.
- Users shall not use The Contents beyond the scope of the intended use of The Contents in the Service (including but not limited to copying, transmission, reproduction, modification).
- If Users wish to back-up the whole or part of the Submitted Contents, they will need to do so themselves. The Company will not undertake the obligation of backing up any of the Submitted Contents.
- The Company may check the details of the Submitted Contents, when the Company believes that the Submitted Contents may violate related laws or provisions set out in the Terms and Conditions. However, the Company is not obligated to conduct such investigations.
- If the Company believes that the User has violated or may violate applicable laws or provisions in the Terms and Conditions related to Submitted Contents, then the Company reserves the right to preclude the User's use of the Submitted Contents in certain manners, such as deleting the Submitted Content without providing the User with prior notice.
- You alone are responsible for submitted Contents, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with submitted Contents, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in submitted Contents that makes you personally identifiable.
- We may use submitted Contents in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms ("Other Media").
- As between you and Halal Food In Japan, you own Your Content. We own The Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, including, but not limited to, our compilation of User Content and other Site Content, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Site excluding Your Content, User Content and Third Party Content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world ("IP Rights") associated with The Content and the Site, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of The Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Site and The Content are retained by us.
Users shall not engage in the following when using the Service.
- Activities that violate the law, court verdicts, resolutions or orders, or administrative measures that are legally binding.
- Activities that may hinder public order or customs.
- Activities that infringe intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks and patents, fame, privacy, and all other rights of the Company and/or a third party granted by the law or contract.
- Activities that post or transmit violent or sexual expressions, expressions that lead to discrimination by race, national origin, creed, sex, social status, family origin, etc., expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-injury behavior, or drug abuse, or anti-social expressions that include anti-social content and lead to the discomfort of others.
- Activities that lead to the misrepresentation of the Company and/or a third party, or intentionally spread false information.
- Activities that exchange the right to use The Contents into cash, property or other economic benefits without Company's authorization.
- Activities that use the Service for sales, marketing, advertisement, soliciting or other commercial purposes (except for those approved by the Company), use the Service for the purpose of sexual conducts or obscene acts, use the Service for the purpose of meeting a person for sexual encounters, use the Service for the purpose of harassments or libelous attacks against other Users, or use the Service for purposes other than the Service's true intent.
- Activities that benefit or collaborate with anti-social groups.
- Activities that are related to religious activities or invitations to certain religious groups.
- Activities that illegally or improperly lead to the collection, disclosure, or provision of other's personal information, registered information, user history, or the like.
- Activities that interfere with the servers and/or network systems of the Service, that abuse the Service by means of BOTs, cheat tools, or other technical measures, that deliberately use defects of the Service, that make unreasonable inquires and/or undue claims such as repeatedly asking the same question beyond the necessity, and that interfere with the Company's operation of the Service or Users’ use of the Service.
- Activities that aid or encourage any activity stated in Clauses 1 to 9 above
- Other activities that are deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.
11. User Responsibility
- Users shall use this Service at his/her own risk, and shall bear all responsibility for actions carried out and their results upon this Service.
- The Company may take measures that the Company considers necessary and appropriate, if the Company acknowledges that a User is using the service in a way which violates the Terms and Conditions. However, the Company shall not be responsible for correcting or preventing such violation towards Users or others.
- In the case where the Company has suffered loss/damage or has been charged an expense (including but not limited to lawyer's fees) directly or indirectly (including but not limited to cases where the Company has been sued for damages by a third party) due to the User violating applicable laws or the Terms and Conditions while using the Service, the User shall immediately compensate the Company upon its request.
12. The Company's Exemption of Liability
- The Company does not expressly or impliedly guarantee that the Service (including The Contents) are free from de facto or legal flaws (including but not limited to stability, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, fitness for certain purposes, security-related faults, errors, bugs, or infringements of rights). The Company shall not be responsible for providing the Service without such defects.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any damages inflicted upon Users in relation to the use of the Service. However, if the agreement (including but not limited to the Terms and Conditions) between the Company and Users regarding the Service shall be deemed as a consumer contract under the Consumer Contract Law in Japan, then this exemption clause shall not be applied.
- Notwithstanding the condition stated in clause 14.2 above, the Company shall not be responsible for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including but not limited to such damages that the Company or Users predicted or could have predicted) with respect to the Company's contractual default or act of tort due to the Company's negligence (except for gross negligence). The compensation for ordinary damages in respect to the Company's contractual default or act of tort due to the Company's negligence (except for gross negligence) shall be limited to the total amount of received fees from the User in the particular calendar month in which such damages occurred.
13. Notification and Contact
- When the Company notifies or contacts Users regarding the Service, the Company may use a method that the Company considers appropriate such as posting on the website operated by the Company.
- When Users notifies or contacts the Company regarding the Service, Users may use a method that the Company considers appropriate such as contact form on the website operated by the Company.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Japan. Conflicts that arise from the Service or conflicts between Users and the Company related to the Service will be governed primarily under the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of Tokyo or the Tokyo Summary Court.