1. User Provided Information
The Service obtains the information you provide when you register the Service. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Service unless you register with us. When you register with us and use the Service, you generally provide
- your name, email address and other registration information;
- transaction-related information, such as when you write reviews, or use Service from us;
- information you provide us when you contact us for help; and;
- information you enter into our system when using the Service, such as profile information.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
2. Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Service may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Service.
This Service does collect precise information about the location of your mobile device but does not store in permanent storage. Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Asian business network co. ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
3. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Service and for a reasonable time thereafter. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Service to function properly.
We do not use the Service to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.